Frequently Asked Questions
Which dealers sell Geissele Automatics triggers?
The full line of Geissele Automatics' triggers are available from the following retailers:
- Primary Arm's
- RSR Group
- Arms East (For all Canadian needs)
- Palmetto State Armory
- Optics planet
Do Geissele triggers work in AR-10s?
Our AR15 triggers will work in the majority of AR10/SR25 pattern rifles. As there is no "mil-spec" for .308 variants like there is for the AR15, some research may need to be done on your intended platform to confirm fitment and function.
How do I become an authorized dealer for Geissele Automatics' products?
Prospective dealers should send an email to [email protected] along with a copy of their Federal Firearms License. We will send you a Dealer Order Worksheet with dealer pricing information.
Is there a minimum order quantity necessary to become a dealer?
Your first order does not require a minimum but every order thereafter has to be at least $500.00.
What trigger do you recommend for use in CMP and NRA service rifle matches?
The Hi-Speed National Match Service Rifle Trigger, part number 05-130. If you have a large pin receiver, the large pin version is the one to get. The Service Rifle trigger is designed to meet the minimum trigger pull weight of at least 4.5 lbs as required by the match rules for the service rifle category.
I am in Canada, how can i get Geissele products?
Arm's East is our exclusive Canadian distributor, you can visit them at www.armseast.com.
Do I have to be logged in to place an order?
To place an order you will need to create an account and log in.
Why isn’t my coupon / discount code working?
If you have a group discount already applied to your account such as Veteran, Military, LEO, First responder, you will be unable to use any additional discount codes at checkout, as discounts do not stack. In order to use your coupon you will need to create a separate account without the group discount applied.
I have multiple orders in that have not shipped yet. Can I combine them into one shipment?
We do not currently offer the option to combine multiple orders into one shipment. If you place separate orders they will each ship separately.
- Coupons and discount codes apply to select in-stock / backorder items.
- Coupons and discount codes do not apply to shipping charges or other fees unless specified.
- Only one coupon or discount code may be applied per order.
- Coupons may be limited to specific types of products, quantity, or brands.
- No rain checks issued. Offers not valid for prior purchases.
- Coupons have no cash value.
- Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any coupon or other discount that may apply to the purchase transaction.
- Geissele reserves the right to refuse any coupons at its discretion.
- Coupons and discount codes are valid for Web orders only.
- Coupons and discount codes may not be combined with other discount offers, sales, or applied to existing orders.
- Coupon / discount codes, promotions, and offers are subject to change without notice.
- If you're not sure about eligibility for a coupon or discount code, please contact us and our Customer Service team will be happy to help.
SUPER DUTY FIREARMS
Super Duty Order Process
1. Select your Super Duty Firearm or Receiver and place your order through our Web Store.
2. When placing your order, you will be directed to a field at checkout where you will enter your preferred FFL information. Please double check that all information is correct after entering it to ensure the quickest order processing time.
* After your order is placed a Geissele Team Member may contact you by email for your preferred FFL, and any other information that may be needed to finalize and ship your order, or if there are any issues with the provided FFL information.
4. If contacted please note you will have 5 business days to reply with your preferred FFL info in order for our team to process your order; otherwise we will cancel your order.
5. After your chosen FFL is confirmed by our team, your order will ship to your chosen FFL.
6. Once your order has shipped you will receive a tracking number and can then follow your order and coordinate with your FFL to arrange transfer of your Super Duty Rifle, Pistol, or Receiver!
Do I add my preferred FFL address in the shipping address form when placing my order?
No. Please enter your personal billing and mailing address when placing an order for a firearm. When placing your order, at checkout you will also have a field to enter your preferred FFL information. When your order is being processed, a Geissele team member will contact you if any additional info is needed for your preferred FFL.
Two Firearms Per Web Order
You will only be able to purchase a quantity of two firearms per web order. If you place more than 2 in your cart, you will receive an error message letting you know that to proceed there is a two firearm limit per order. You will then need to remove any extra firearms in your cart to reach the order limit of two to proceed with your online purchase.
If you would like to purchase more than two firearms in a single order, we would be more than happy to take a phone order to accommodate that request. Please call us at (610) 272 - 2060 to speak to one of our Customer Service reps to place your order.
Firearms group buys / Can I purchase firearms in a group buy with my friends or have someone purchase a Super Duty Firearm for me?
No. Firearms purchased through our Webstore can only be sold to, and transferred to, the purchaser who must also be the intended transferee. Please also look into Federal and State law regarding this to make sure that you are compliant with all laws regarding potential straw sales and transfer processes for your location.
Do Super Duty Firearms come with any accessories?
Super Duty Firearms do not come with any accessories unless specifically listed. Magazines, Sights and any other accessories must be purchased separately.
Can I order a custom Super Duty LE?
The Super Duty LE is sold in one configuration and is not able to be customized at this time. If you have a specific configuration needed for duty use please send your request to [email protected] via Police Department/Agency email. Geissele Automatics' Law Enforcement Sales Team will work with the individual Officer or Police Department to customize a Super Duty carbine to your preferences or needs.
Can I order a custom Super Duty Firearm or Upper?
Currently the Super Duty Firearms and Uppers are sold in the listed set configurations and are not able to be customized. We still plan to have a configurable option down the road, no ETA is available at this time.
I live in an AWB / Restsricted state, can I order an AWB Compliant Super Duty?
We do not currently offer an AWB Compliant Super Duty and because of this we do not ship or sell Super Duty Rifles or Pistols to restricted states / areas.
Do you ship Super Duty Firearms separate from other product in an order?
We will attempt to separate non-transferable items from orders made alongside Super Duty Rifles, Pistols, and receivers. All serialized items (firearms) will be sent together to your chosen FFL and any other product(s) to your home address. To expedite your purchase, you should separate your orders between SD Firearms and any other accessories you purchase at that time.
Super Duty Pistol Shipping Options
Super Duty Pistols can only be shipped via UPS Next Day Air or UPS Second Day Air. Please note expedited shipping options apply to the carrier service and not the order processing time prior to shipment.
Anodizing shade variation and Finish DISCLAIMER
Due to the anodizing process used by Geissele Automatics please note that Super Duty Rifles, Pistols, and Complete Uppers will have some shade variance between parts and may not match completely. Receivers, rails, buffer tubes, scope mounts, etc.. may be slightly different shades of the same color.
BACKORDER TERMS & CONDITIONS
We sometimes allow backorders for an item that is out of stock but is expected to be back in stock. Just look for the “More on the way” status where you normally see “in stock”.
Backorders can only be placed for items that are out of stock at the time you place your order listed as “More on the way”.
Backorders are available for Web order only on eligible "More on the way" items.
You will not be charged until your backorder ships. All items are priced at the time the order is placed. Only sale pricing and promotional discounts that are active at the time the backorder is placed will be applied if applicable.
Backorder products are subject to change if there is a revision made before your order ships. We will attempt to contact you before charging and shipping your order if this happens to inform you of the update and confirm if you would like to keep your order.
Backorders do not have a standard processing or shipping ETA, but we will list approx. availability for individual product, as a courtesy, when we can.
Please note Estimated Times of Arrival (ETA’s) provided at the time of backorder placement are courtesy estimates only for when product is expected to be available. Geissele Automatics assumes no liability for delays if the timeline changes.
Orders with Back Ordered Product may not be modified except to be cancelled.
You will receive an “order shipment” confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been charged and shipped.
If your order includes a product that is on backorder, as well as in stock products, your order will be split and available items shipped separately.
If your order includes a product that is on backorder, you will only have basic ground shipping as an option.
If your order is shipped in multiple packages, any shipping charges will be billed with the first shipment. We will not charge additionally for the split shipments, regardless of how many we have to send to fulfill your order.
Orders may be canceled only if requested before the order being staged to ship. A cancellation of a backorder within the allowable notice window may be done without incurring any restocking fee.
If in the rare circumstance, we cannot fulfill your backorder item for any reason, your order for the backordered item(s) will be cancelled, and you will be notified via the email address on your account. You will not be charged for those items.
Backorder refers to an item that is out of stock, but will be coming back in stock at a later date. Geissele Automatics offers you the option on select items, to purchase an item listed as “More on the way” that will ship once it is back in stock.
- Sale pricing is valid for in stock items during the sale dates only. We do not do any rain checks or backorders during the sale. The discount offer during the sale is only valid while supplies last.
- Sale pricing is not valid for orders placed before or after the sale.
- Sale pricing does not stack with any other promotions or discounts. Coupon codes will be disabled during the sale period. You cannot use other promotions, discounts, or coupons during the sale period.
- Sale Pricing is valid for Web orders placed directly through Geissele.com, and not eligible under dealer status or dealer pricing. Any orders placed by Resellers / Dealers will be processed the same as regular web orders and taxed per standard web orders.
- We do not offer phone orders during the sale. Web order is the only way to take advantage of the sale pricing. There is no exception.
- We cannot make any item substitutions.
- If you would like to change an item in your order, you will need to cancel your entire order and replace it.
- There are no guarantees that we will have something in stock if asked during the sale. In the time it takes you to ask, the item may be sold out.
- Your shopping cart doesn’t reserve any items. Items are only reserved when the checkout process is complete.
- We do not price match any other vendors.
- We are not able to combine orders. If you place multiple orders they will be shipped separately.
- Please also note that in an effort to ship as quickly as possible, products sold during the sale may come packaged in non-retail, bulk style packaging at our discretion.
- During the sale period our Shipping team is working hard to process and ship orders 24/7 until we have all orders out the door. Please know if you request to cancel your order it may ship before the cancelation request has been processed. We will do our best to process your request sooner but please allow at least two buisness days for a cancelation request to be processed. If we are unable to process your cancelation request before your order has shipped you may return it to us per our standard returns policies.
- Due to the extremely high volume of orders to be processed over the sale period it may take additional time for your order to ship. In order to complete the checkout process you have to acknowledge that you understand and agree with this.
- Your order will not be charged until it is shipped.
- Sales taxes will be applied in accordance with the law of the applicable state, regardless of any discount that you may receive during the sale.
- Geissele’s sale is only valid in the U.S. and may be limited per a particular state’s laws.
- Geissele reserves the right to limit item quantities available per order or customer, and this may change at any time.
- Geissele reserves the right to modify its prices, including any sale prices, at any time.
- Geissele reserves the right to refuse any sale at its discretion.