Reseller partners that carry Geissele Products
Geissele Automatics' products are also available from many retailers and distributers, including but not limited to:
I am in Canada, how can I get Geissele products?
- Arm's East is our exclusive Canadian distributor, you can visit them at www.armseast.com.
Colt Rifle Users Guide
Colt is the only AR-15 rifle manufacturer to use both small and large diameter pins in their trigger groups. Most Colt AR-15 rifles manufactured before 1991 and after fall 2009 are probably small pins while rifles manufactured between 1991 and fall 2009 are probably large pins. Because Geissele Automatics offers several triggers in “large-pin” versions, the customer will need to measure the hammer and trigger pins in their Colt rifles to determine if they need a small or large pin trigger.
Please follow this link to our full Colt Rifle Users Guide for more detailed information.
Geissele Triggers in 308 AR Variants
Do Geissele triggers work in AR's chambered in 308?
- Our AR15 triggers will work in the majority of AR10/SR25/DPMS LR-308 pattern rifles. As there is no "mil-spec" for .308 variants like there is for the AR15, some research may need to be done on your intended platform to confirm fitment and function prior to purchase.
Geissele Trigger recomendations
What trigger do you recommend for use in CMP and NRA service rifle matches?
If you are an NRA High Power Rifle competitor then the Hi-Speed National Match - Trigger Set is the trigger you’ll want to take your match-grade AR-15 to the next level.
These adjustable triggers were specially-designed and originally purpose for long distance marksmanship competition, where both accuracy and robustness are critical. They can be tuned to your preferences, including first and second stage pull weight, over-travel, and sear engagement. Using the provided spring set options you can adjust your pull weight from a range of as low as 1.5 lbs. up past 4.5lbs. This ensures you can meet requirements by the match rules for the service rifle category if chosen.
This is a perfect trigger for NRA High Power Rifle competition and THE trigger used in a long line of champions rifles.
Additionally if you have a large pin receiver, we have a large pin trigger available for you!
- Check out the Civilian Marksmanship Program and the NRA National Matches to learn more about these programs!
Trigger Selection Guide
- For more recommendations on Geissele triggers for different applications please reference our Trigger selection Guide.
Placing an order and discounts
Do I have to be logged in to place an order?
- To place an order you will need to create an account and log in.
Why isn’t my coupon / discount code working?
- If you have a group discount already applied to your account such as Veteran, Military, LEO, First responder, you will be unable to use any additional discount codes at checkout, as discounts do not stack. In order to use your coupon you will need to create a separate account without the group discount applied.
Geissele Webstore Sales & Promotions
- For more detailed info on pricing and promotions please referece this link. PAYMENT, PRICING AND PROMOTIONS
We require purchasers to be 21 years of age or older.
Always make sure you purchase and use the correct ammunition for your specific firearm.
Check your state and local laws for any regulations before ordering.
Ammunition and firearms must be shipped separately. When placing an order containing ammunition the order will be split into separate orders to ship.
Ammunition will be shipped by itself, no other items will be shipped with the package.
Ammunition will only be shipped by UPS Ground.
We DO NOT ship to APO & FPO Address, P.O. Boxes, or International Addresses
We can only ship ammunition within the 48 contiguous states.
We DO NOT accept returns on ammunition.
ORDERING SUPER DUTY FIREARMS
Super Duty Order Process
1. Select your Super Duty Firearm or Receiver and place your order through our Web Store.
2. When placing your order, you will be directed to a field at checkout where you will enter your preferred FFL information. Please double check that all information is correct after entering it to ensure the quickest order processing time.
* After your order is placed a Geissele Team Member may contact you by email for your preferred FFL, and any other information that may be needed to finalize and ship your order, or if there are any issues with the provided FFL information. You may still be contacted for this info even if you sent it seperatley. We require confirmation for every new order placed and appreciate your patience as our team works to get your order processed ASAP.
3. If contacted please note you will have 5 business days to reply with your preferred FFL info in order for our team to process your order; otherwise we will cancel your order.
4. After your chosen FFL is confirmed by our team, your order will ship to your chosen FFL.
5. Once your order has shipped you will receive a tracking number and can then follow your order and coordinate with your FFL to arrange transfer of your Super Duty Rifle, Pistol, or Receiver!
Do I add my preferred FFL address in the shipping address form when placing my order?
- No. Please enter your personal billing and mailing address when placing an order for a firearm. When placing your order, at checkout you will also have a field to enter your preferred FFL information. When your order is being processed, a Geissele team member will contact you if any additional info is needed for your preferred FFL.
Do Super Duty Firearms come with any accessories?
- Super Duty Firearms do not come with any accessories unless specifically listed. Magazines, Sights and any other accessories must be purchased separately.
Can I order a custom Super Duty LE?
- The Super Duty LE is sold in one configuration and is not able to be customized at this time. If you have a specific configuration needed for duty use please send your request to [email protected] via Police Department/Agency email. Geissele Automatics' Law Enforcement Sales Team will work with the individual Officer or Police Department to customize a Super Duty carbine to your preferences or needs.
Can I order a custom Super Duty Firearm or Upper?
- Currently the Super Duty Firearms and Uppers are sold in the listed set configurations and are not able to be customized. We still plan to have a configurable option down the road, no ETA is available at this time.
I live in an AWB / Restsricted state, can I order an AWB Compliant Super Duty?
- We do not currently offer AWB Compliant Super Duty firearms at this time and because of this we do not ship or sell Super Duty Rifles or Pistols to states or locations with these restrictions in place.
Do you ship Super Duty Firearms separate from other product in an order?
- YES. We will separate non-transferable items from orders made alongside Super Duty Rifles, Pistols, and receivers. All serialized items (firearms) will be sent together to your chosen FFL and any other product(s) to your home address. At checkout after placing a new order you will recieve two order confirmations. One for the FFL items, and one for the other items. If you enter your FFL address as your shipping address everything may get shipped to your FFL in two separate shipments. Please make sure to have the correct address entered at checkout.
Anodize shade variations & Finishes
Anodizing shade variation and Finish DISCLAIMER
Due to the anodizing process used by Geissele Automatics please note that Super Duty Rifles, Pistols, and Complete Uppers will have some shade variance between parts and will not match completely.
Receivers, rails, buffer tubes, scope mounts, etc.. will be slightly different shades of the same color.
- Please refer to our DDC Disclaimer and Anodize Shade Variations and Finish Methods for more detailed information on these topics.
Backorder terms & conditions
We sometimes allow backorders for an item that is out of stock but is expected to be back in stock. Just look for the “More on the way” status where you normally see “in stock”.
Backorders can only be placed for items that are out of stock at the time you place your order.
You will not be charged until your backorder ships. All items are priced at the time the order is placed. Only sale pricing and promotional discounts that are active at the time the backorder is placed will be applied if applicable.
Backorders do not have a standard processing or shipping ETA, but we will list approx. availability for individual product, as a courtesy, when we can.
Please note Estimated Times of Arrival (ETA’s) provided at the time of backorder placement are courtesy estimates only for when product is expected to be available. Geissele Automatics assumes no liability for delays if the timeline changes.
Orders with Back Ordered Product may not be modified except to be cancelled.
You will receive an “order shipment” confirmation email with a tracking number once your order has been charged and shipped.
If your order includes a product that is on backorder, as well as in stock products, your order will be split and available items shipped separately.
If your order is shipped in multiple packages, any shipping charges will be billed with the first shipment. We will not charge additionally for the split shipments, regardless of how many we have to send to fulfill your order.
Orders may be canceled only if requested before the order being staged to ship. A cancellation of a backorder within the allowable notice window may be done without incurring any restocking fee.
If in the rare circumstance, we cannot fulfill your backorder item for any reason, your order for the backordered item(s) will be cancelled, and you will be notified via the email address on your account. You will not be charged for those items.
- Backorder refers to an item that is out of stock, but will be coming back in stock at a later date. Geissele Automatics offers you the option on select items, to purchase an item listed as “More on the way” that will ship once it is back in stock.