The Aimpoint® CompM5s is a compact, lightweight, and extremely robust, compact red dot optic in the Comp™ series of sights. The CompM5s™ sight was designed to take up minimal space on the weapon platform while still offering extreme ruggedness and durability. The unmatched optical clarity and ability to withstand the demands of professional end-users is why the CompM5 is currently used and trusted by top tier end users throughout the free world.
New innovative lenses with cutting-edge reflective coatings, radically improve the shape of the 2 MOA dot. ACET technology allows 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one AAA battery on setting 7. The CompM5s sight has a low battery compartment while the CompM5™ has a high battery compartment.
The CompM5s optic features recessed lenses with protective flip-up lens covers. The front cover is solid and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open while the lens caps are closed in an emergency situation. The sight housing is constructed of hard-anodized aluminum alloy for optimal protection of the electronic and optical components in all types of environmental conditions. Aimpoint 3XMag-1™ and 6XMag-1™ magnifiers and all generations of night vision devices pair perfectly with the CompM5s sight. The AR15 Ready configuration includes a spacer and LRP (Lever Release Picatinny) base that attaches to MIL-STD-1913 rails with a quick detach mechanism.
Aimpoint red dot sights are operationally parallax-free, which means the visible dot remains parallel to the bore of your weapon no matter what angle your eye is in relation to the sight. Therefore, the user never has to worry about centering the dot inside the sight. If you have a proper zero, when the dot is on the target, so are you. Aimpoint red dot sights increase confidence by allowing the shooter to focus on the target while keeping both eyes open, fully situationally aware at all times. Users can achieve first round hits faster with greater confidence.
For more information from the manufacturer please refer to the Aimpoint CompM5s website.
Aimpoint® CompM5s Specification
- 2 MOA red dot for precision and fast target acquisition
- Battery life: 50,000 hours (over 5 years) of constant operation with one battery on setting 7
- Battery type: AAA battery (included)
- Low battery compartment
- AR15 Ready includes 39 mm Spacer and LRP (Lever Release Picatinny) Mount - Integral Picatinny-style base allows easy attachment to any rail
- Flip-up lens covers – front is solid, and rear is transparent – allowing the user to shoot with both eyes open and lens caps closed in an emergency situation
- Advanced optical lenses for enhanced light transmission and ultimate dot clarity
- Reinforced protection of the turrets for even greater ruggedness
- Hard anodized non-reflective surface
- 10 brightness settings: 4 night vision compatible settings and 6 daylight settings
- 1X (non-magnifying) operationally parallax free optic
- Submersible to 150 feet (45 meters)
- Temperature span -49°F to +160°F
- Weight 5.8 oz / 165 g (sight only)
GET A SUPER PRECISION RED DOT OPTIC MOUNT FOR 70% OFF WITH PURCHASE OF THIS OPTIC!
The Super Precision® CompM5s Mounts Series was developed specifically to work with the Aimpoint CompM5s and similarly mounted red dot optics. These mounts are precision machined from a single piece of 7075-T6 high strength aluminum and are available in absolute co-witness and 1.93" height options.
This mount uses Geissele's update of the classic nut and bolt method, attaching your red dot to your weapon with 1,400 pounds of clamping force, and features 3 shear lugs for maximun rigidity and superior return to zero.
They are available in Black or DDC (Desert Dirt Color) Type 3 Hardcoat anodize.
Aimpoint® CompM5s Notes
SIGNATURE REQUIRED WHEN SHIPMENT IS RECEIVED
THIS IS FOR THE OPTIC ONLY