Geissele Shootout Bag - Blue/Gray
The Geissele Shootout Bag began with Law Enforcements request for an on-the-go, discreet, rifle case. The design intent was to create a minimalist rifle case that allows weapon deployment in seconds, without fumbling.
The Geissele Shootout bag is designed to fit a full size 16” barrel rifle, with attached 30 round magazine, along with an additional two magazines in a custom mag pouch. This pouch features a quick attach belt clip that can be removed from the bag and clipped onto a belt in seconds.
The full-length heavy-duty zipper and simple retention straps allow the bag to be instantly opened to access the rifle and magazines. The optional and adjustable straps give the user the ability to secure the rifle inside the case.
These bags are constructed with built-up foam walls that keep the case firm and durable during fast-paced movement or impact. In addition to the included double mag pouch there is a removable mesh pouch that can be used for securing other small items such as spare batteries or small flashlights.
Multiple exterior grab handles make it easy to manipulate the case from any angle; whether located in a car, building, room, or outdoors. The bag is lightweight and keeps the rifle and stowed gear protected with a soft padded fabric lining.
Geissele Shootout Bag - Blue/Gray Specification
- Ultra discreet
- Fast opening
- Fits firearms with an Overall Length of: 33.25”
- Includes a dual mag holder and small item mesh storage pouch
- The Mag holder comes with quick attach belt clip, and 1.5” elastic webbing on both sides, perfect for retention of 2 CAT tourniquets
- 2” Removable shoulder strap with adjustable padding
- Main Body: 600D Poly with PU backing
- Liner: Tricot and loop and Velcro
- Foam Panels: 9mm EVA foam
- Straps: Nylon seatbelt webbing
- Grab Handles: Double layered reinforced poly webbing
- Dimensions: 12” x 34” x 5”
- Duraflex fasteners
- YKK zippers
- All stitched seams reinforced
- Water resistant DWR coating