PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE® - Black
The PMAG 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE is a 30-round polymer magazine for AR15/M4 compatible weapons chambered in 5.56x45 NATO/.223 Remington that offers a cost-competitive upgrade from the aluminum USGI magazine.
It features impact-resistant polymer construction, an easy-to-disassemble design with a flared floorplate for positive magazine extraction, a resilient stainless steel spring for corrosion resistance, and an anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower for increased reliability.
Magpul Original Equipment (MOE) is a line of firearm accessories designed to provide a high-quality, economical alternative to standard weapon parts. The MOE line distinguishes itself with a simplified feature set, but maintains Magpul engineering and material quality.
- Flared floorplate aids magazine handling and disassembly and is slim enough for use with many double and triple pouches.
- A constant-curve internal geometry, over-travel insertion stop on the spine and a long-life stainless steel spring ensure smooth feeding.
- The anti-tilt, self-lubricating follower ensures a smooth feed and enhances magazine reliability.
- Optimized for use with Colt-spec AR15/M4 firearms.
- Impact and crush-resistant polymer construction.
- Its ribbed gripping surface and aggressive front and rear texture provide positive magazine handling.
- Made in the USA.
PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE® - Black Specification
|5.56 x 45
|AR15, M4, M16
|Not compatible with SA80 and HK416, or similar, platforms.
PMAG® 30 AR/M4 GEN M2 MOE® - Black Notes
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an ITAR /EAR item controlled item for export. These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
PLEASE NOTE: Certain U.S. jurisdictions restrict firearm magazines sales.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times.