The Super Stabby Bayonet Mount (SSBM) allows Picatinny integration of stabby accessories to your handguard. Made from 7075-T6 Aluminum it is both extremely rigid and lightweight. The SSBM is optimized for the M9 Bayonet and is compatible with Bayonets that interface with the M16 Mil-Spec Bayonet Lugs and front barrel/muzzle rings. It only requires 5 Picatinny sections to be mounted.
- The SSBM has only been tested on Geissele rails. Use, wear, and fit on other rails is unknown.
- Due to the lack of control over the operational use of the SSBM, Geissele Automatics specifically disclaims any responsibility for damage to the firearm it is installed on or its parts or accessories.
- The bayonet blade is sharp. Handle with care and keep the tip and edge of the blade pointed away from your body or anything you do not intend to use it on at all times. Improper fit and use can cause serious injury or death.
- Make sure to be aware of any rough surfaces on your rifle, such as the pic rail sections on the handguard, as manipulating the rifle to use the attached bayonet may cause injury if you are not wearing proper protective equipment, which should be worn at all times when using this product.
- Please also note that the fundamental rules for firearms safety must be adhered to at all times.
|BAYONET TYPE:||M9 Bayonet|
|COMPATIBILITY:||M16 Mil-Spec Bayonet Lugs & Front Barrel/Muzzle Rings|
|PICATINNY SLOTS:||Minimum of 5 Picatinny Rail Sections|
BAYONET IS NOT INCLUDED