Super Sub Zero Beanie - Black
The Geissele Super Sub Zero Beanie will keep you warm in cold, windy, and extreme weather. A combination of Fleece and Sherpa fabric insulation keeps the wearer warm even in the coldest weather at the range or on a hike. Uniquely built to fit comfortably over your range cap, the Sub Zero Beanie adds warmth and protection, with long flaps for maximum ear and neck coverage, down to your collar. A ribbed polyester back-head strap with elastic integration keeps the hat securely in place, creating the perfectly snug fit with no adjustments needed. For added convenience, the Geissele Super Sub Zero Beanie is easy to machine wash and wear again fresh.
Super Sub Zero Beanie - Black Specification
- One Size Fits All
- Exterior fabric, fleece
- Interior fabric, Sherpa (long hair faux fur)
- Built to also be able to be worn over the top of your range cap for added warmth and protection (Geissele range hat used on the image is sold separately)
- Double layered fabric
- Long ear flaps for maximum ear and neck coverage around the entire back of your neck
- Ribbed polyester back head strap with elastic integration
- Double stitched and bartacked seams
- Built for cold climate shooting conditions
- Geissele logo on the front
Super Sub Zero Beanie - Black Notes
Machine-wash cold, inside out with like colors. Only non-chlorine bleach, when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron.